Zum Hauptinhalt
Hinweis: Um die korrekte Darstellung der Seite zu erhalten, müssen Sie beim Drucken die Hintergrundgrafiken erlauben.
Zurück zur Übersicht

Ladelund Concentration Camp Memorial and Community Centre

Ladelund Concentration Camp Memorial and Community Centre Namensnennung-Share Alike 4.0 International
KZ Gedenk- und Begegnungsstätte Ladelund, Begegnungszentrum
KZ Gedenk- und Begegnungsstätte Ladelund, Gedenkstein
KZ Gedenk- und Begegnungsstätte Ladelund, Volkstrauertag
KZ Gedenk- und Begegnungsstätte Ladelund, Gedenksteine
Parkplatz Parkplatz ,
Familien Familien ,
Senioren Senioren ,
Regelmäßige Führungen Regelmäßige Führungen ,
Führungen für geistig Behinderte Führungen für geistig Behinderte ,
Angebote für Schulklassen Angebote für Schulklassen ,
Kostenfrei Kostenfrei ,
Open Air Open Air ,
Rollstuhlzugänglichkeit: z Rollstuhlzugänglichkeit: z
Adresse
Raiffeisenstraße 3
25926 Ladelund
Öffnungszeiten
Di 10:00 - 16:00 Uhr
Mi 10:00 - 16:00 Uhr
Do 10:00 - 16:00 Uhr
Fr 10:00 - 16:00 Uhr
Sa 14:00 - 16:00 Uhr
So 14:00 - 16:00 Uhr
Gerade geschlossen
Sowie nach Vereinbarung.
Beschreibung
A former branch of the concentration camp Neuengamme near Hamburg is located in the small North Frisian community of Ladelund close to the Danish border. In the winter of 1944 more than 300 of the approx. 2.000 internees lost their lives. The memorial offers a report on the events: Since 1990 the exhibition “concentration camp Ladelund 1944” is presented. A meeting centre is associated. The village cemetery with the graves of the people who lost their lives in the camp is close to the memorial. A footpath leads to the former camp grounds.
Guided tours are offered by appointment. A catalogue is available in German, Danish, Dutch and English: some of the internees came from Putten in the Netherlands.
The Ladelund Concentration Camp Memorial and Community Centre is Schleswig-Holstein’s oldest concentration camp memorial. As early as 1950, the centre began its historical analysis. Within view of the graves, a documentation house was built in 1989, which features a permanent historical exhibition on the history of the concentration camp, including the events preceding and succeeding it.